Monday 25 March 2013

Who am I

Hi,


I'm Mamma J, not a really original online name but I wanted something to stay anonymous.  Trying to be anonymous on the internet these days is rather impossible and I don’t expect to be really anonymous through this blog, I guess I just don’t want to have this blog linked  with my real life, hence a new Google account and I will not be linking this with my Facebook account.


I will be posting photos of myself and my kids so it won’t be long until those who know us know this blog but I really need somewhere where I can be honest. 


My old blog was known by family and friends; I’m not sure if they actually read it, but because they could I always held back a bit.  I also felt that I had to post so much more to prove that I actually did school work with my kids to justify home schooling.  The pressure got to me and I stopped blogging.


I want this blog to be fun, something I actually want to do.  I also love keeping an online record of what I do with my kids each week but without the pressure.  I want to be able to be honest and vent if I need to without holding back in case I offend anyone I love.


So welcome to my journey, hopefully at some stage there will be other people reading this other than myself and my husband.

 

1 comment:

  1. Well done you. We mums place enough pressure on ourselves without trying to live up to other peoples expectations. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete