Saturday 8 June 2013

Where have I been?


I must admit I’ve never really been consistent with blogging and after a run of a month or two if I’m lucky I tend to lose interest or something happens I and get busy and can’t find the time and when I’m no longer busy any more I don’t get back to the blog like I should.

And of course this is what happened to this blog. 

I did get very busy trying to start up a new business idea I had.  While I didn’t get the business running, it’s not over yet and is just on hold for now, most likely until bubs is born.

Also with Rocket Boy on his way to his 6th birthday I have to meet all the legal requirements to home school him here in Aotearoa.  This means applying to the Ministry of Education for an exemption from having to enrol him in a registered school.  It is pretty simple to apply but you do need to understand how you are going to educate your child, have goals for the next 12 months, know how you plan to help your child achieve them as well as be able to measure them to know if your child has meet those goals and of course be able to state the resources you will be using.

That is it in a small nut shell; well I hope it is otherwise I’m writing a long document on the wrong thing.  I will share a copy of his exemption application when finished and approved.

I also got the New Zealand post card exchange group up and running and we have already received our first post card.


Now what I have to decide is where I want to go with this blog.  Do I want to attract readers?  Am I writing it mainly for myself?  Do I want to set a challenge for myself and this blog which is achievable?

I don’t have the answers to these questions right now so I’m just going to try to feel my way around and see what I make of it at the end of the day.

If there is anyone reading I would love for you to say hi, and maybe even suggest what you would like to read about here in my small part of the world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment