Friday 20 September 2013

LEGO Quest






What is LEGO Quest??


A few weeks ago I was browsing the web as you do am I came across this LEGO Quest website, which lists 52 LEGO building challenges or quests for your LEGO mad child to complete.  These were completed over 3 years, but I'm sure we could do them in just 1.

As Rocket Boy is totally addicted to LEGO I decided to set him the first challenge, at first he was keen but before he finished his creation he had ran out of steam and it sat unfinished for almost 2 weeks.  Then this week all of a sudden he bought me his finished creation to photograph and asked for his next challenge.

Before the day was over he had managed to complete the first 6 challenges, and also learnt 2 new words.

I've decided I'm going to post about his creations here.  At first I thought I would only do one a week, but I know Rocket Boy will not stay interested as this would be to slow for him, so I'm hoping we'll complete 2-3 each week.  I hope that others will be keen to join us in completing this challenge and email me your pictures to share here or even blog about it yourself and share a link to your blog.

Challenge #1 - Create a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment