Friday 31 January 2014

Letter of the Week - Letter B

letter of the week


B is for Butterfly.  If you ask Ladybug what letters we've covered she will say Butterfly, not B.  But that is not the point of doing this with her, it's to have fun and maybe some of it will sink in while we're playing. 

Here are photos of some of the activities Ladybug completed, again these are not everything she did, just what I managed to take photos of as it's more important that I'm with her rather than taking photos of her. 

I got the playdough out this week, pink which is Ladybugs favourite colour.  Ladybug will often get out the letter cards and playdough herself, and was delighted to see I had but this out in one of her trays.

IMG_2001

Colour matching, also clipping spring loaded pegs onto cards are a great motor gross skill. 

IMG_2017

Ladybug started this activity on the floor, but Jellybean kept trying to grab everything from her, now that Jellybean is crawling it's hard to keep anything away from her. 

IMG_2015

I would have been in a lot of trouble if I didn't put some colouring activities out for Ladybug. 

IMG_2009

This was a cutting and gluing activity.  Ladybug lost interest in this part way thru cutting so I helped her finish it off. 

IMG_2008


And here's this weeks letter for Ladybugs alphabet book.  It's supposed to be a b with butterfly wings, and I guess it still is.  I do have to remind myself that it's not the end result, it's the process and it's how Ladybug feels that matters and she loves it. 

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment