Friday 8 November 2013

Tinkerbell Preschool Pack



One of the blogs I follow, 1 + 1 + 1 = 1 posted a free preschool printable based on the Disney character, Tinker Bell.  Ladybug is a fan of Tinker Bell so I quickly added the pack to my long list of things I want to do with Ladybug.

As Rocket Boy has sports group every Thursday afternoon I thought this pack would be a good way to keep Ladybug occupied and happy as she wasn't allowed to join in.  I rushed around that morning getting it printed, laminated and cut ready for the afternoon.  I also made some rainbow play dough, and packed up some cotton buds (q tips) paints, white board markers, and some of the preschool pack ready to keep Ladybug busy.

It worked really well.  She was very keen to do all of the activities I packed.  We didn't get it all done in just the one afternoon, after all sports group is only an hour long.  I also hadn't managed to get everything ready that morning around helping Rocket Boy with his morning work as well.  So I let her stay home from kindy the next day and we completed as much as we could that morning.

Here are some of the photos of Ladybug hard at work.

Play dough mat
Untitled

Cotton bud painting.

Untitled

Tracing with white board markers on laminated pages, Ladybug is getting really good at tracing letters and really enjoys doing this, it may be due to all the praise I give her, or just something she enjoys.

 Untitled Untitled

Marking the odd one out.

Untitled

The next day, graphing.

Untitled

Stamping all the T or t's to get Tinker Bell to her friends

Untitled

Stamping 1 - 20 again to get Tinker Bell to her friends.  Ladybug needed me to point out the numbers for her to stamp.

Untitled

Shapes, I precut these for her and she glued them on.
Untitled

Puzzle, as Ladybug hasn't learnt her numbers yet, I only cut this into 5 pieces rather than 10.

Untitled


There were many other activities Ladybug completed but I try not to have a camera in her face all day long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment