Saturday 13 April 2013

Reading Journal





I first saw the  R.E.A.D. I.T. reading journal when my friends son was doing his homework from the local country school.  As part of his daily homework he had to read a book each night, the books were supplied by the school.  After reading his mother would list the name of the book, add a comment for the teacher and the son would add a mouth to the face.


As I’m Rocket Boys teacher I don’t need to add any comments.



After each 25 nights there is a certificate, the book comes with stickers to add to the certificates, which I’ve pulled out and hidden so neither Rocket Boy or Ladybug decide to use them.  Rocket Boy has achieved his 25 nights certificate but as it has his real name on it I decided not to show a picture of it.



There are also reading tips designed for the parents throughout the book.



At only $4.25 each this journals are great value.


No comments:

Post a Comment