Saturday 20 April 2013

Starting a home business


Starting your own business can seem like a good idea and easy to do, while I do believe I have a good idea I’m finding that it’s not that easy to do.

I have all these ideas in my head and I want to get them down on paper but while I can talk to others about it and get across what I need I’m struggling to get it all down in a way it makes sense.

I’m not going to go on about my idea, I’m going to keep that under wraps for the moment until I’ve got all the T’s crossed and I’s dotted.  I also want to see if I can get a business grant to cover start-up costs.

The idea is less than 3 days old so I shouldn’t be feeling so much pressure to have it all on paper by now.  I just need to stop and breathe and maybe record my conversations so I don’t forget anything.  

Have you ever created a business from nothing?  Any words of advice to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment